- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (51)
- ID: 389
Submitter: Federico Pastrone
PERSIA. Archaemenid Kingdom.
Av.: The king bearded, in half-kneeling posture to r., clad in long robe, in his back, quiver, in his r., spear, in his l., bow.
Rv.: Oblong incuse.
Weight normal. c. 16 mm.
BoC: 20/2, 1995/6, p. 14.
FAKE – Stylistically wrong. The incuse is too angular and the field too flat.