- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (51)
- ID: 58
Submitter: Federico Pastrone
5 Mark 1906. Minted in Hamburg.
Av.: Crowned shield supported by two lions, below mintmark.
Rv.: Crowned eagle.
Weight and diameter as the original piece.
Ref.: cf. Jaeger 60.
FAKE – Dangerous fake with the following characteristics:
Obv.: 1.) Both E of FREIE with two small cross-strokes. 2.) Small scratch between A and N of HANSESTADT. 3.) Small stroke at the end of the first S of HANSESTADT.
Rev.: 1.) A scratch behind the 6 of 1906 which goes into the perls of the rim. 2.) In the star below the date a mall scratch.