- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (51)
- ID: 287
Submitter: Federico Pastrone
Uncertain kings, 650-610.
Electrum Third Stater.
Av.: Head of a lion to r., protuberance on forehead.
Rv.: Two incuse squares forming a rectangle.
Ref.: Rosen 656. Boston 1763. Weidauer 89.
BoC: 20/1, 1995, p. 24.
FAKE – The lion´s head is too schematic, the metal too brownish and the incuse squares of the reverse are too regular.