- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (51)
- ID: 245
Submitter: Federico Pastrone
AR-5 Mark 1889 E (dresden mint) on the 800th jubilee of the house of Wettin.
Av.: Head of Albert to r.
Rv.: Crowned Saxonia enthroned, oak-tree behind her, below memorial stone with the dates within a wreath, to r. and l., people.
Ref.: Jaeger 123.
BoC: 19/, 1994, p. 20.
FAKE – This is a struck counterfeit with a fineness of 900/000. The original coin has a fineness of 999/000.