- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (395)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (43)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS SWEDEN - ID: 1705
Submitter: Christopher Webb
Source: IAPN member contribution
Ruler: Karl XV., 1859-1872.
Denomination: 4 Riksdaler
Gewicht: 37 g
CARL XV (Sweden).
AR-4 Riksdaler, 1864.
From Dix Noonan & Webb archive. This coin was consigned in a group of coins to auction by a dealer in ancient coins, who had obtained them from a dealer in an exchange, they all have an appearance of a soft strike and similar colour. It would appear they are made in China and this is only a small selection of types.