- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (51)
- ID: 919
United Provinces. Holland.
10 ducats 1687.
Av.: MO:NO:ARG:CON-FOE:BELG:PRO:HOL(shield) Cavalier on horse to r., below, crowned shield.
Rv.: (rosette)CONFORDIA-RES PARV(AE)-CRESCUNT: crowned shield between crowned lion.
34,25 g, 43,5 mm, 12 h.
Ref.: Delmonte 788, Friedberg -.
FAKE-struck in the 20th century.