- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (51)
ANCIENT - Greek SICILY Carthage - ID: 2059
Submitter: Fritz Rudolf Künker; Künker, Ulrich; Kaiser, Andreas
Source: IAPN member contribution
Poids: 2 g
Head of Kore-Persephone l. Rv. Horse r., behind palm tree.
2,60g. 7h. 16mm.
From the MMAG collection of fakes.
Note: Never submitted to the IBSCC for examination.