- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (51)
- ID: 16
Submitter: Federico Pastrone
Johann George IV, 1691-1694.
Square-10 ducats 1693, Dresden, on his receiving the Order of the Garter.
Av.: Crowned momogram in garter band, below date, arms in the corners. HONI SOIT QUI – MAL Y PENSE.
Rv.: Crowned wreath with crossed swords, below 1 THAL in cartouche , arms in four corners. DIS:MALE:-CERPENDUS-QUI MALE- SENTITERIT.
Ref.: Schnee cf.977(Taler). Merseburger cf.1311. Dav. 7649.