- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (395)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (43)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
ANCIENT - Greek CELTIC, Britain Cantii - ID: 2231
Submitter: Jean-Luc VAN DER SCHUEREN, Laurent JERNANDER
Source: IAPN member contribution
Region: CELTIC, Britain
Poids: 5 g
South Thames Banded AV-Stater.
Flat. Rv. Horse r.
This fake belongs to a group of 17 fakes which recently came to light when Michael Sharp of Dix Noonan Webb was looking through an old collection formed several decades ago. Chris Rudd has published them in some international numismatic journals for collectors.