- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (51)
ANCIENT - Roman Provincial PHOENICIA Sidon - ID: 2157
Submitter: Fritz Rudolf Künker; Künker, Ulrich; Kaiser, Andreas
Source: IAPN member contribution
Poids: 12 g
CARACALLA (Sidon / Phoenicia).
Head of emperor r. Rv. Eagle.
12,27g. 11h. 22mm.
From the MMAG collection of fakes.
Note: Never submitted to the IBSCC for examination.