- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (51)
- ID: 935
AR-Tetradrachm, 425/421 B. C.
Av.: Biga of mules to r., crowned by Nike, in exergue, olive leaf with fruit.
Rv.: Hare to r., below, fly.
Ref.: BoC 13/1, 1988, p. 4, 3, cf. Caltabiano 479 ff., cf. Rizzo, pl. 26, 1.
FAKE – a struck counterfeit. The dies are taken from an original, they are apparently not made of metal, but of a hard, plastic material.