- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 186
Arsinoe III, wife of Ptolemy IV.
Av.: Draped bust of queen Arsinoe III r. wearing pearl necklace, earring, stephane and diadem, over far shoulder, lotos-scepter.
Rv.: Cornucopiae bound with diadem, above, star.
Ref.: Kraay-Hirmer 807.
BoC.: 17/2, 1992/3, p. 8.
FAKE – “The Galvano Boys”. For the comparision with the genuine pieces and the discussions see the BoC.