Lost Coin Archive
Fedex – Stolen Banknotes (Reported July 27, 2018)
Stolen Foreign Notes
The attached notes were being shipped from PMG to victim via FedEx. FedEx received a call changing the delivery address to “hold for local pickup”. The victim, Banknote World, did not request a change of address for delivery.
Anyone with information should contact:
27 STOLEN ANCIENT COINS FROM A FEDEX CAR (Reported July 8, 2018)
27 Greek and Roman coins were stolen from a Fedex car during shipping.
If you find them somewhere in the market, in any Auctions, coin show or somewhere else please do not hesitate to contact:
+1 351 917262626
Ira & Goldberg Coins & Collectibles
+ 1 3105512646
Stolen Coins from Sonntag (Reported July 25, 2018)
The following gold coins from our auction 28 (lotnumber 198; Italy-Antignate, Doppio Ducato o.J. and lotnumber 202: Italy-Vatican, ½ Scudo d’oro o.J.) Stolen on the way from Stuttgart to Bologna, resp. in Bologna itself.
Package was delivered but the client has not signed for it!
Thanks and kind regards,
Auktionen Münzhandlung Sonntag
Charlottenstr. 4 D-70182 Stuttgart
Tel.: 0711-244457 Fax: 0711-233936
Diebstahl – stolen coins (Reported July 18, 2018)
uns sind gestern Goldmünzen gestohlen worden. Im Anhang gibt es eine Liste von den Stücken mit der Bitte, sie an den Verteiler zu schicken.
Vielen Dank und beste Grüße aus Bremen
Stolen – Large Amount Gold Coins in Milan Italy (Reported February 16, 2018)
I would like to inform you that 15/2/2018 some World Gold Coins, NGC& PCGS graded coins from inventory of my company PLANET NUMISMATICS or my private collection were stolen at Milan Italy.
Was fraud investors, elegant and wealthy presented that using fake money (copies of 500€ currency). They pretend strong buyers for Gold Coins, Luxury atches, paintings and diamonds, they want to behave like a Fund with huge capacity. They using the names : David Kunz (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mattia Verner (Lorenzlev nick name and email: email@example.com), Mr. Samuel as Head, to start the contact with you. They are Frauds !!! professionals to cheat.
Italian authorities (reported to Milan Police Department) already searching for the coins and the frauds.
1. Greece, 1876 Gold 5 Drachmai, George I, PCGS MS63 , Cert # 30189965 ( https://www.pcgs.com/cert/30189965)
2. Great Britain, 1826 Gold 2 Pounds, S-3799 WR-228 LE, PCGS pr63cameo Cert# 27540387 ( https://www.pcgs.com/cert/27540387)
3. Monaco, 1884 Gold 100 Francs, PCGS MS62 , Cert # 84368758 ( https://www.pcgs.com/cert/84368758 )
4. JORDAN, 1969 AH1389//1969, KM#27, Gold 25 Dinars, PCGS PR67DCAM, Cert # 34118167 ( https://www.pcgs.com/cert/34118167 )
5. USA, 1904 Gold $20, PCGS MS64, Cert# 34117678 ( https://www.pcgs.com/cert/34117678 )
6. Greece, (1935) Gold 100 Drachmai, George II, NGC PF63 Ultra Cameo , Cert # 3928833-001 ( https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/3928833-001/63/)
7. Australia, 1885-S, Sovereign NGC MS63, Cert # 22793014-007 (https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/2793014-007/63/)
8. Cyprus, 1966 Gold Sovereign, Makarios, NGC PF66, Cert# 3932404-001 (https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/3932404-001/66/)
9. Great Britain, 1872 Gold Sovereign, Shield No Die Number, Cert# 2789706-011 (https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/2789706-011/63/)