- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 200
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
Av.: Laureate head of Apollo to l., three-quarter facing.
Rv.: Griffin seated to l., below, magistrate´s name.
c.13 g. (correct weight).
Ref.: May 494.
BoC: 17/2, 1992/3, p.21.
FAKE – A cast counterfeit, probably made around the turn of the century. Unless threre is a genuine specimen somewhere in a collection in Greece, the unique ANS coin, which can be traced back to at least 1904 and which is worn and twice pierced, served as the model.