- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 731
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
Alexander III, 336-323 B. C.
Av.: Head of Athena r., wearing Corinthian helmet, on helmet, griffin.
Rv.: Nike standing l., holding stylis and wreath, to l., joined foreparts of to horses and letter delta.
Ref: cf. SNG Berry 145 (reverse), BoC 8, 1/2, 1983, p. 9,2.
FAKE – The head is in the style of Babylon, the reverse symbol occurs at Lampsacus and would not be found linked with an obverse from Babylon.