- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (406)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (44)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (334)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 383
Submitter: Federico Pastrone
Av.: Convex surface.
Rv.: Stylized horse to r., above, to r., 2 pellets, to l., 3 pellets, all over ornamental lines. Below the horse, pellet and crescent. In exergue, zick-zack pattern.
6,05-6,60 g. c. 15 mm.
BoC: 20/2, 1995/6, p. 10.
FAKE – These counterfeits, in the BoC are published six more specimens, are said to be from a hoard in Bavaria. They have a greenish colour and soft contours.