- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 383
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
Av.: Convex surface.
Rv.: Stylized horse to r., above, to r., 2 pellets, to l., 3 pellets, all over ornamental lines. Below the horse, pellet and crescent. In exergue, zick-zack pattern.
6,05-6,60 g. c. 15 mm.
BoC: 20/2, 1995/6, p. 10.
FAKE – These counterfeits, in the BoC are published six more specimens, are said to be from a hoard in Bavaria. They have a greenish colour and soft contours.