- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (406)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (44)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (334)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 389
Submitter: Federico Pastrone
PERSIA. Archaemenid Kingdom.
Av.: The king bearded, in half-kneeling posture to r., clad in long robe, in his back, quiver, in his r., spear, in his l., bow.
Rv.: Oblong incuse.
Weight normal. c. 16 mm.
BoC: 20/2, 1995/6, p. 14.
FAKE – Stylistically wrong. The incuse is too angular and the field too flat.