- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 684
AE-4 Assaria, Anchialos (Thracia).
Av.: Laureate, draped and cuirassed bust r.
Rv.: Galley l. with 4 rowers, at the stern vexillum and emperor l. with spear and patera.
Ref.: AMNG 539.
FAKE – Cast. There is another counterfeit with the same reverse, but an obverse of Gordianus III. Pius and Tranquillina.The coins are probably made in Bulgaria.