- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (396)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (43)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (155)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (29)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (25)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (60)
- ID: 1566
Submitter: Fritz Rudolf Künker; Künker, Ulrich; Kaiser, Andreas
Source: IAPN member contribution
CHIOS (Island off Ionia).
Sphinx seated l., amphora before. Rv. Incuse square, quartered by broad bands, on one of which magistrate’s name.
-. -. 22 mm.
From the MMAG collection of fakes.
Note: Never submitted to the IBSCC for examination.