- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (406)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (44)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (334)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 243
Submitter: Federico Pastrone
Constantine V with Pope Zacharias, 741-752 A.D.
Av.: Facing bust with a single lock of hair on each side, wearing flat crown with a double layer of jewels , five above and three below, the cross above the central jewel. Wearing chlamys, cross in field l. Thirteen pellest on the four pendants of the fibula. Pellet and bar border.
Rv.: Rome monogram with Z in upper left field. Pellet and bar border.
0,25 g. 7 mm.
BoC: 19/1, 1994, p. 16.
FAKE – For explanations see the text in BoC.