- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 225
Av.: Nike kneeling to l., holding acrostolium in upheld r. hand, below tunny.
Rv.: Quadripartite incuse square.
Ref.: cf. Von Fritze 154, pl. 5,2. Traité II, pl.174,39. Boston 1546.
BoC: 19/1, 1994, p.3.
FAKE – The weight of this counterfeit is too high. no genuine Cyzicus stater weigh more than c. 16,2 g. This counterfeit is a cast.