- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 49
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
Av.: SIGIS:III:D:G:REX.POL.M:D:L.R:PR. Crowned bust of king Sigismund III of Poland r. dividing 1-6
Rv.: +.MONETA.CIVIT.GEDANENSIS. Two lions holding city-arms, above .2.3.
Ref.: Gumowski 1391.
FAKE – This fake was part of a group of not very dangerous modern european fakes offered by two men from the Ukraine in Germany.