- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS GREAT BRITAIN / IRELAND - ID: 1704
Submitter: Christopher Webb
Source: IAPN member contribution
Region: GREAT BRITAIN / IRELAND
Ruler: Edward VII, 1901-1910.
Weight: 16 g
EDWARD VII (Straits Settlements).
From Dix Noonan & Webb archive. This coin was consigned in a group of coins to auction by a dealer in ancient coins, who had obtained them from a dealer in an exchange, they all have an appearance of a soft strike and similar colour. It would appear they are made in China and this is only a small selection of types.