- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 56
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
EISENACH, Mint of the counts of Thüringen.
Albrecht der Unartige, 1265-1314.
Count and countess enthroning, each with a scepter, in between a tower. Margin with two rosettes and two standing persons.
Ref.: cf. Coll. Bonhoff 1357(margin with lis).
FAKE – This bracteate is one out of the group made by Theodor Schulz, see: Bulletin on Counterfeits 11/1, 1986, p.13ff.