- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 17
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
Archduke Ferdinand, 1564-1595.
Double-taler n.d., Hall.
Av.: Crowned and cuirassed bust r., sceptre in r. hand. FERDINANDVS+D+G+ARCHIDVX+AVSTRI(AE)+
Rv.: Crowned arms with Golden fleece. DVX+BVRGVNDI+(Fleece)+COMES+TIROLI
Voglhuber cf.87/XXI. Moser/Tursky cf.285. Dav. cf.8098.