- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 17
Archduke Ferdinand, 1564-1595.
Double-taler n.d., Hall.
Av.: Crowned and cuirassed bust r., sceptre in r. hand. FERDINANDVS+D+G+ARCHIDVX+AVSTRI(AE)+
Rv.: Crowned arms with Golden fleece. DVX+BVRGVNDI+(Fleece)+COMES+TIROLI
Voglhuber cf.87/XXI. Moser/Tursky cf.285. Dav. cf.8098.