- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 18
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
Julianus II, 355-363.
Av.: Diademed, draped and cuirassed bust to r.
Rv.: Soldier advancing to r., dragging captive by his hair.
4,17 g.c. 22 mm.
Ref. cf. Naville 8, 1925 (Bement), lot 1532.
FAKE – A quite new product from the Bulgarian workshop. The gold is markedly yellow, the style just shlightly off.