- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 231
Time of Croesus, 561-546 B.C.
Av.: Forepart of lion to r. facing forepart of bull.
Rv.: Two incuse squares forming a rectangle.
BoC: 19/1, 1994, p.6.
FAKE – Struck in markedly red gold. The two incuse squares which are always of different size on genuine staters are exactly the same size here.