- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (403)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (331)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 320
AR-Drachm, late 6th century.
Av.: Dolphin leaping left within sickle-shaped harbor.
Rv.: Divided incuse square, in center, scallop.
5,63 g. c. 20,5 mm.
BoC: 21/2, 1996/97, p. 6.
FAKE – A recent, treacherous counterfeit. The silver is light greyish, the obverse slightly convex and the reverse lacks relief.