- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (403)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (331)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 411
PARTHIA. Mithradates II, 123-88 B.C.
Av.: Bare-headed bust to l. with long beard wearing diadem.
Rv.: Archer seated to r. on throne holding bow and arrow, legend.
22 mm. 7,96 g. and 7,93 g.
Ref.: BoC 24/1, 1999, p. 18, 1.
FAKE – These gold dinars appeared on the Pakistani market in July 1998. They are probably manufactured using a genuine silver drachm to make the die off.