- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 411
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
PARTHIA. Mithradates II, 123-88 B.C.
Av.: Bare-headed bust to l. with long beard wearing diadem.
Rv.: Archer seated to r. on throne holding bow and arrow, legend.
22 mm. 7,96 g. and 7,93 g.
Ref.: BoC 24/1, 1999, p. 18, 1.
FAKE – These gold dinars appeared on the Pakistani market in July 1998. They are probably manufactured using a genuine silver drachm to make the die off.