- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (395)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (43)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (155)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (29)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (25)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (60)
- ID: 157
Av.: Head of young Herakles r., wearing lionskin headdress.
c. 8,6 g.
BoC: 17/1, 1992, p.14.
FAKE – “The Galvano Boy´s”. A typical effort, it shares the “same dies” as the BM coin and was made from an electrotype. The forgery is completely free of real wear but areas of design are unsharp, the join between thetype and flan was rounded, the relief is fuller and more rounded than the original. A dangerous fake.