- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 822
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
Av.: Bearded head of Silenos r.
Rv.: Quadripartite incuse square.
Ref.: Bodenstedt -, BoC 9, 1, 1984, p. 15, 3.
FAKE – The style of the head is wrong, the incuse square is unconvincing and the weight is too low. The obverse copies a hekte of Mytilene . The silen as a coin type is not known for Phokaia.