- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (395)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (43)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (155)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (29)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (25)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (60)
- ID: 822
Av.: Bearded head of Silenos r.
Rv.: Quadripartite incuse square.
Ref.: Bodenstedt -, BoC 9, 1, 1984, p. 15, 3.
FAKE – The style of the head is wrong, the incuse square is unconvincing and the weight is too low. The obverse copies a hekte of Mytilene . The silen as a coin type is not known for Phokaia.