- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 171
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
Postumus, Ursuper in Gaul, 260-269 A.D.
Av.: POSTV-MVS AVG Bare-headed, cuirassed bust of Postumus facing, head turned slightly to l.
Rv.: QVINQVENNALESPOSTVMIAVG Victory standing r., inscribing shield.
Ref.: Cohen 146var. RIC 277var. Schulte Obv.63/Rev.59.
BoC: 17/1, 1992, p.37.
FAKE – “The Galvano Boys”. For the comparision with the genuine pieces and the discussions see the BoC.