- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (403)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (331)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 1601
Submitter: Fritz Rudolf Künker; Künker, Ulrich; Kaiser, Andreas
Source: IAPN member contribution
RHODES (Island off Caria).
Head of Helios r. Rv. Rose in incuse.
6,29 g. 12h. 12 mm.
From the MMAG collection of fakes.
Note: Never submitted to the IBSCC for examination.