- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (395)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (43)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (155)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (29)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (25)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (60)
- ID: 185
King Pnytagoras, 351,332 B.C.
Av.: Head of a godness l. with diadem and elaborate earring, her hair is covered with a net.
Rv.: Head of Aphrodite l., wearing mural crown, earring and necklace.
Ref.: BMC 76. Traité II,pl.129.
BoC.: 17/2, 1992/3, p. 7.
FAKE – “The Galvano Boys”. For the comparision with the genuine pieces and the discussions see the BoC. Both fields of the counterfeit are completely even and the colour of the gold is very red.