- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 327
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
AR-Dekadrachm, by Euainetos.
Av.: Quadriga to l., horses in high action, Nike flying to r., crowning charioteer, in exergue, arms.
Rv.: Head of Arethusa to l., wearing corn wreath, surrounded by four dolphins.
42,29 g. c. 36 mm.
Ref.: cf. Gallatin R.II/C.I.
BoC: 21/2, 1996/97, p. 12.
FAKE – A very recent manufacture, pressed from modern dies. It has flat fields and an atypial edge. For a genuine specimen of these dies see Boston 421.