- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (403)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (331)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 138
Av.: Quadriga to r., above, Nike crowning horse.
Rv.: Head of Arethusa r., wearing scarf, around four dolphins.
Ref.: Boehringer 635.
BoC: 18/1, 1993, p.27.
FAKE – These counterfeit is struck from modern dies taken from genuine Syracusan tetradrachms that occurred in the large find of Leontinoi tetradrachms in c.1985. The aspect of the counterfeit is very metallic, it looks as made of stainless steel.