- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
ANCIENT - Greek SICILY Syracuse - ID: 2096
Submitter: Fritz Rudolf Künker; Künker, Ulrich; Kaiser, Andreas
Source: IAPN member contribution
Weight: 10 g
Head of Athena r. Rv. Pegasus l.
10,05g. 6h. 22mm.
From the MMAG collection of fakes.
Note: Never submitted to the IBSCC for examination.