- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (393)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (42)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (155)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (29)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (25)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (60)
ANCIENT - Greek SICILY Syracuse - ID: 2076
Submitter: Fritz Rudolf Künker; Künker, Ulrich; Kaiser, Andreas
Source: IAPN member contribution
Weight: 3 g
Head of Arethusa l. Rv. Wheel, between, two dolphins.
3,56g. 3h. 16mm.
From the MMAG collection of fakes.
Note: Never submitted to the IBSCC for examination.