- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 259
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
Archduke Maximilian of Austria, 1590-1618.
8 ducats (?) 1614.
Av.: MAX:DG:ARCH:AVST:-DVX:BVR:MAG:PRVS:AD: Archduke standing facing, sword in his r., to l. helmet, to r. lion with shield, in field below +C-Ö+
Rv.: Knight on horse to r. with flag, below shield and date 16-14, circle of 14 shields.
Ref.: cf. Dudik 200 (Half-Taler).