- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (400)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (43)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (330)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 259
Archduke Maximilian of Austria, 1590-1618.
8 ducats (?) 1614.
Av.: MAX:DG:ARCH:AVST:-DVX:BVR:MAG:PRVS:AD: Archduke standing facing, sword in his r., to l. helmet, to r. lion with shield, in field below +C-Ö+
Rv.: Knight on horse to r. with flag, below shield and date 16-14, circle of 14 shields.
Ref.: cf. Dudik 200 (Half-Taler).