- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (406)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (44)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (334)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 361
Submitter: Federico Pastrone
Theodosius , 379-395.
Av.: DN THEODO-SIVS PF AVG Diademed, draped and cuirassed bust to r.
Rv.: CONCOR-DIAAVGGG / CONOB Constantinopolis enthroned, holding sceptre and globe.
Average weight. c. 20 mm.
Ref. cf. RIC 45d.
FAKE – This solidus is a sample from a “hoard” of c. 35 coins. All the coins of each emperor were die-duplicates. The fakes are struck and are partly covered by dirt.