- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (409)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (44)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (339)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (45)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 173
Submitter: Federico Pastrone
Victorinus, Ursuper in Gaul, 269-271 A.D.
Av.: IMP-VICTORINVS AVG Laureate and cuirassed bust of Victorinus r., holding spear and shield.
Rv.: VICTORIA AVG Laureate and draped bust of Victory r., holding wreath and palm branch.
Ref.: Cohen 1. Schulte 11.
BoC: 17/1, 1992, p.40.
FAKE – “The Galvano Boys”. For the comparision with the genuine pieces and the discussions see the BoC.