- ANCIENT - Byzantine (6)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (406)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (44)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (334)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (39)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (147)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (28)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (13)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (23)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (50)
- ID: 569
Submitter: Federico Pastrone
Vologases V, 191-208 A. D.
Av.: Diademed bust facing, pointed beard made of straight lines, moustache with upwardly curving ends. His hair is arranged in bunches above diadem (tied with a ribbon) and behind ears, the ribbon ties are found within the topknot.
Rv.: Archer enthroned r. within square inscription.
Ref.: Sellwood 86.3 var., BoC 19/2, 1994/5, p. 17,11.