- ANCIENT - Byzantine (5)
- ANCIENT - Central Asian (6)
- ANCIENT - Greek (456)
- ANCIENT - Oriental Greek (46)
- ANCIENT - Roman Imperial (328)
- ANCIENT - Roman Provincial (40)
- ANCIENT - Roman Republican (44)
- Early Medieval & Islamic (5)
- EUROPEAN COINS AND MEDALS (160)
- GERMAN COINS AND MEDALS (30)
- GERMAN COINS SINCE 1871 (14)
- ORIENTAL COINS (2)
- THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/AUSTRIAN COINS (26)
- WORLD COINS AND MEDALS (76)
- ID: 569
Submitter: IBSCCs Admin
Vologases V, 191-208 A. D.
Av.: Diademed bust facing, pointed beard made of straight lines, moustache with upwardly curving ends. His hair is arranged in bunches above diadem (tied with a ribbon) and behind ears, the ribbon ties are found within the topknot.
Rv.: Archer enthroned r. within square inscription.
Ref.: Sellwood 86.3 var., BoC 19/2, 1994/5, p. 17,11.